When processing data, we use the following principles:
- we do not collect more information than we need;
- we do not store data longer than necessary;
Who we are?
Rambox is the administrator of your personal data obtained in connection with your visit to the website www.rambox.pl and in connection with sending inquiries to us via this website.
For what purposes and on what basis do we process your personal data?
- If by visiting www.rambox.pl you decide not to contact us via the contact form available on our website, then we do not process any information about you, except for the IP address. Persistence of your IP address is necessary for technical reasons related to the administration of our servers. Your IP address will also be used by us to collect general, statistical information about you (e.g. regarding the place where you connect to Rambox websites). However, please know that we are not able to identify you by the IP address alone.
- Personal data are collected if you send us a question or attempt to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and are processed in order to answer the query. This data will be deleted when we finish communicating with you. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent. Providing personal data is necessary to process your inquiry.
- Your personal data may also be processed for the purpose of establishing, defending or pursuing claims. The basis for the processing of your personal data for this purpose is our legitimate interest in protecting Rambox’s rights in court or administrative proceedings.
How long do we store your personal data?
- If you decide to contact us, we will delete your personal data provided in the contact form as soon as your case is resolved.
- Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes until you object to the processing of personal data for this purpose.
Who can we disclose your personal information to?
- We provide protection for all personal data that applies to you and we do not disclose this information to third parties in cases other than those listed below, unless we obtain your consent or disclosure is necessary due to the legal obligation imposed on us.
- We will not disclose your personal data to entities outside the European Economic Area, unless appropriate data protection standards are provided.
- However, we may disclose the information you provide to us to:
- IT service providers and systems that are used to provide services by Rambox;
- legal advisers and consultants operating Rambox to the extent that disclosure is necessary to use their services;
- government administration and justice and law enforcement bodies, if required by law. Each time we will make every effort to ensure that representatives of the above-mentioned authorities make a request to disclose data directly to you. If we are required to disclose data, we will promptly inform you of this fact and provide you with a copy of the request, if the law allows us to do so.
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have a number of rights. In the following section we explain in detail what they are and how you can use them.
- The right to access personal data
You have the right to access information about you that is processed by Rambox at any time. You can contact Rambox at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The right to rectify personal data we hold about you
You have the right to rectify information about you that is processed by Rambox at any time. You can always exercise this right by contacting Rambox at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to delete personal data we hold about you and the right to limit their processing
We will delete the data collected about you after achieving the purpose for which the data was collected. You have the right to request us to delete your data or to restrict their processing at any time. You can exercise these rights by contacting Rambox at email@example.com.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data
If we process your data for direct marketing purposes or we process your data due to the valid and legitimate interest of Rambox or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time. In this situation, we will stop processing your data used for marketing purposes, but in other cases it may turn out that there are further reasons justifying the processing of your data – then we will be forced to reject your request. You will always be informed about the reasons for refusal. You can exercise this right by contacting Rambox at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to transfer personal data
You have the right to ask us to send the data we have collected about you. If it is technically possible, we will send your data in a commonly used recording format, in the manner you specify and to the address provided. You can exercise this right by contacting Rambox at the e-mail address email@example.com.
- The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
If data processing is based on your consent, you can withdraw such consent at any time. Remember that withdrawal of consent will not cause that the processing of data that took place before the withdrawal of consent will become unlawful. You can exercise this right by contacting Rambox at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not use any information you provide for automated decision making, including profiling.
- to better adapt the provision of Rambox services to the individual needs and preferences of the User,
- to enable the collection and processing of statistical data regarding the use of our website and the services offered by Rambox,
- advertising of Rambox services via the Internet.
If you do not set cookies to be blocked in your browser (e.g. Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), your browser will accept their use. You can disable cookies at any time in your browser settings, even if you have previously agreed to their use. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer at any time. Remember, however, that disabling cookies may affect the functionality or completely prevent the use of the website www.rambox.pl.
We hope that we will be able to answer your questions regarding the protection of personal data in a satisfactory way. However, if you decide that any of our actions violated your rights, you have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body in the field of personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Document created on 27/09/2019.